News

Meguiars
Glorious pictures of Classic ALPINA models

Glorious pictures of Classic ALPINA models

Here are some glorious pictures of classic ALPINA models Plus, a quick history tour! To see full gallery click here Just how much do you know about BMW’s rakish alter-ego ALPINA? Probably not as much as you think… If you thought it was just another aftermarket tuning...

E10 Petrol Corrosion Alert

E10 Petrol Corrosion Alert

Sponsored Post. Protect your engine components from the corrosive effects of ethanol contained in E10 petrol. From Sept 2021, E10 will become the standard petrol in the UK. Current petrol grades in the UK - known as E5 - contain up to 5% ethanol, with the other 95%...

The 2022 BMW M240i Coupe in Thundernight Metallic

The 2022 BMW M240i Coupe in Thundernight Metallic

The new BMW 2 Series Coupe is now part of the BMW Welt exhibit. A Thundernight Metallic M240i xDrive is greeting the visitors as soon as they enter the iconic building in the heart of Munich. The new purple colour is a first for BMW and, for now, it is exclusive to...

The BMW Group emphasizes its consistent focus on sustainability at the 2021 IAA Mobility: More stringent CO2 targets go hand in hand with concrete measures and concepts for implementation

The BMW Group emphasizes its consistent focus on sustainability at the 2021 IAA Mobility: More stringent CO2 targets go hand in hand with concrete measures and concepts for implementation

06.09.2011 | BMW Press Increased pace in the battle against climate change Commitment to a clear course to achieve the 1.5-degree target 50% reduction in global CO2 use-phase emissions by 2030 Over 40% reduction in CO2 emissions during life cycle Circular economy: Up...

Why Lease a BMW rather than Buy?

Why Lease a BMW rather than Buy?

Sponsored post. Leasing a BMW is a fantastic way of experiencing the thrill of driving your dream car without the burden of paying for the car outright. When you lease a BMW as opposed to buying one, your payments will cover the difference between the value of the car...

The new BMW iX3

The new BMW iX3

BMW Press | 11.08.2021 Model update for the BMW iX3. Availability in the EU: Autumn 2021. Orders can be placed from: Now. Base price in Germany: € 67.300 including VAT. Detailed model update for the BMW iX3 (electric power consumption combined: 18.9 – 18.5 kWh/100 km;...

OCTOBER SCRAMBLE!

OCTOBER SCRAMBLE!

READY TO SCRAMBLE? TICKETS AVAILABLE NOW. Experience historic motoring at its best at the October Scramble open day. Explore the best-preserved WW2 RAF Bomber Station in the country, and visit the 45 industry-leading specialist businesses based in our restored...

THE HISTORY OF THE PIRELLI CALENDAR

THE HISTORY OF THE PIRELLI CALENDAR

The Pirelli Calendar, also known as “The Cal”™, was the brainchild of Pirelli UK Limited, the Group’s British subsidiary, which worked on the project with ample leeway. In 1964 the Brits, looking for a marketing strategy to help Pirelli stand out from domestic...