Footman James Insurance
BMW Car Club Partner with Footman James
BMW Car Club has partnered with Footman James who provide an insurance solution that delivers specialist cover for classic vehicles to owners, collectors, restorers, private clients and traders.
Footman James have been providing specialist vehicle insurance for 35 years. They play an active part in the classic vehicle industry, working with over 150 clubs, associations and infinity groups.
You can also further tailor these policies to suit you by choosing from a range of additional options, collectively called FJ+.
Additional options include:
- Agreed Value: Rest assured in the knowledge that the true value of your vehicle has been settled and agreed at the beginning of your policy. Prices for classic cars and bikes are from £12
- Nil-Deduction Salvage Retention: If the worst should happen and your vehicle is involved in a total loss claim, this option allows you to retain your vehicle and/or its parts (subject to the salvage category applied) with no additional costs involved to purchase the salvage at the time of a loss (restrictions may apply). Prices for classic cars and bikes are from £15
- FJ Rescue provided by RAC: Breakdown service provided by the RAC. Pricing for classic cars and bikes are from £40
All FJ+ options can be added to your cover at anytime (certain restrictions may apply). Footman James can also arrange policies for your competition car, kit car and replica car too, as well as classics. They can insure all of these vehicles plus your modern daily driver on one Flex (up to 5 vehicles) or Multi-Vehicle (over 5 vehicles) policy – providing you with just one premium, one set of documents and one renewal date for your fleet of vehicles.
As part of the BMW Car Club, you are eligible for club specialist rates with Footman James, which include:
- BMW may be covered from new (Drivers over 30/mileage restrictions apply)
- Up to 10,000 miles available (BMWs over 10 years/drivers over 30)
Footman James have a full online service where you can buy a policy, renew and access your documents easily on their document portal. You can find out more at www.footmanjames.co.uk
They also have a friendly UK call centre who you can call for a quote on 03332076326 .
Terms, conditions and exclusions apply.
Footman James is a trading name of Towergate Underwriting Group Limited. Registered in England No. 4043759 Registered Address: 2 Minster Court, Mincing Lane, London, EC3R 7PD. Authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. WEGE058.12.13