There is FREE camping at this year’s BMW Sommerfest, however it’s limited to 150 people so don’t delay in booking your pitch!
Here are some FAQs on camping at BMW Sommerfest:
- What time does the campsite open on Friday for people to turn up and set up? Camping should be available from midday onwards. Please remember to bring your valid Saturday ticket to gain entry.
- Can we camp on the Saturday night and leave on Sunday? Unfortunately no, MSV will close Oulton park at 9pm. No camping will be allowed Saturday night.
- Can we leave our tents up on Saturday in the camping area and take them down when we leave? Yes, this should not be an issue, but there will be no security and items left in the camping area are at the owner’s risk.
- Are BBQs allowed? Yes, if they are off the ground. Fires are not permitted.
- Can we bring a caravan? Yes, but there will be no electric hook up.
- Are there any toilet/shower facilities? Yes, in the scrutineering bay which can be used by all campers. Drinking water standpipes are also available.
- Will there be food available on site? Yes, the Chequres restaurant and bar will be open, and the Club is holding an informal get together, so come along and join other members.
- I have already booked my ticket but without a camping pass, can I add camping? Yes, please visit https://oultonpark.msv.com/OP-23-BMW/Camping and select your camping pass. Proceed to checkout (there is no charge), and ensure you place the order for your camping pass.
- All litter, tents, etc should be removed and nothing left behind at the end of the day.
- No loud music
- No revving of engines
- Quiet after 10pm
For more info, please visit https://www.oultonpark.co.uk/about/camping-faq/general