READY TO SCRAMBLE? TICKETS AVAILABLE NOW.
Experience historic motoring at its best at the October Scramble open day.
Explore the best-preserved WW2 RAF Bomber Station in the country, and visit the 45 industry-leading specialist businesses based in our restored historic buildings here at Bicester Heritage.
Family and dog friendly, the Scramble is a wonderful way to while away the weekend hours in the company of some spectacular machines, in a COVID-compliant setting.
the October Scramble promises a curated display of classic cars along the tree-lined avenues of our time-warp base.
If you are unable to attend the October Scramble, then you are entitled to a full refund. Refunds can be requested up until seven days before the event is held. Should you wish your Pass to be refunded, please follow the steps set out by Eventbrite by clicking here.
We have updated the pass (ticket) booking system for 2021. Passes are per person and are set at one price for all. Children under 16 yrs are free.
- Passes for this event are per person and are only available in advance. They will not be available to purchase at the gate on the day. Please book early to avoid disappointment.
- The purchase price for each Pass includes a 50p donation towards Starter Motor, a Bicester Heritage based charity with the sole intention of putting young enthusiasts in the driving seat. To find out more please visit StarterMotor.
- Children under 16 years of age may attend free of charge but still require a Pass.
- Well behaved dogs are welcome but please keep them on a lead at all times.
- Parking for all visitors including pre-1990 vehicles will be around the outskirts of our Hangars and Airfield, a change from the previous Scramble format.
- The Bicester Heritage ‘Technical Site’ will contain a curated collection of display cars set by the Bicester Heritage specialist businesses. Unless invited to display, please do not arrive early as you will not have access to the Technical Site.
- Due to limited capacity and the new Scramble format, specific car club displays will not be taking place.
- This event is outdoors, please dress appropriately with shoes suitable for exploring our site.
- This event has been designed to be COVID compliant, set outdoors within plenty of space, with a reduced visitor attendance number and socially distanced queuing systems in place.
- Passes will be scanned through your car windows, please ensure that all attendees have their passes ready at the ticket check, either on their phone or printed on paper.
- While face masks are no longer a mandatory requirement, we ask that you are aware of others so that all attendees can enjoy the event.
To purchase Tickets Visit https://bicesterheritage.co.uk/?ticket=october-scramble-tickets