Jinba ittai (人馬一体?, “person [and] horse [as] one body”) is a Japanese four-character compound describing unity of horse and rider which is pertinent to Yabusame, Japanese mounted archery. The term was used in the development of the Mazda MX-5 to describe a driver’s connection with the car.
- Silverstone Festival 2023 (formerly known as the Classic)
- Start of BMW iX1* production in Regensburg ups the pace: By 2024, one in three BMWs from Bavarian plants will be electric
- The Classic 2023 – Be first to hear!
- Highly dynamic and completely real turns in a virtual world: BMW ///M Mixed Reality revolutionizes driving experience
- Lancaster Insurance Classic Motor Show, with Discovery+ 2022