The 3-Series Register presents the 2020 club tour 'Autofahrt Munich'. Open to all BMWCCGB members in any BMW.
The 8 nights, 9 day tour offers something for everyone to enjoy! Visiting the Classic Park NL, Rhine Valley, Romantic Road, BMW Museum, BMW Welt, BMW Factory Munich, BMW Group Classic, BMW Group Dismantling Centre, Sinsheim Technik Museum and the Nürburgring along the way.
To view a taster of the itinerary, please click here.
Ferries, hotels and included meals - between £899.00 and £999 per person (based on 2 persons sharing in a car/bedroom throughout the tour – so £1798-1998 per couple)
£600.00 reduction from the total 2 persons price, if travelling solo (so between 1248 and 1448 per person in a car and double room for single use – 1 person in total)
Guided tour costs - BMW Museum – 150,00 €, BMW Welt – 200,00 €, BMW Factory Munich – 200,00 €, BMW Group Classic – 210,00 €, BMW Group Dismantling Centre – 125,00€ = 885€ = approx. £800 = approx. £40 per person assuming 20 participants.
Total costs therefore approx. £1900-2100 per couple and £1300-1500 per person for single use.
Petrol/Diesel - total mileage estimated at 1300 miles. At 35 mpg and £1.30 per litre = £220.
This estimated price is based on the assumption of including ALL of the below in this one package price:-
· 9 day/8 night tour
- Return overnight ferries from Hull to Rotterdam OR Harwich to Hook of Holland OR Newcastle to Amsterdam
- 6 nights good 3 or 4 star hotel accommodation:
- 1 nights’ accommodation in the hotel Lindenwirt, Rudesheim, or similar
- 1 nights’ accommodation in the Hotel & Restaurant Klingenstein (near Ulm), or similar
- 2 nights’ accommodation in Munich, hotel TBC
- 1 nights’ accommodation at the SeeHotel Forst, or similar
- 1 nights’ accommodation at the Tiergarten Hotel, Nurburgring, or similar
- Breakfast included at the hotels each morning throughout the tour
- 3 dinners included throughout – 1 in the Ulm Hotel, 1 in the Forst Hotel and 1 in the Nurburgring hotel
- Private group guided tours of BMW Museum (ca. 60 min.), BMW Welt (ca. 60 min), BMW Factory Munich (ca. 120 min.), BMW Group Classic (ca. 60 min.), BMW Group Dismantling Centre (ca. 90 min.).
- Entry to Classic Park, Koppenhoefstraat
- Light lunch (or buffet) at Classic Park, Koppenhoefstraat
- Entry to Technik Museum, Sinsheim
- 1 route guide, per car, which will feature attraction / place of interest details & maps of interest - this will be tailored to the specification of your exact tour, and features Michelin maps for each section of the route
- 1 rally plaque, per car – tailored with your tour names & car club logo(s)
- 24 hour out of hours telephone helpline whilst on the tour
- Full financial protection via ABTOT – Scenic Car Tours are ABTOT registered number 5405 – see https://www.abtot.com/
- All administration taken care of – SCT will handle all of the bookings, collecting money, supplier payments, queries from members etc. – leaving you to get on and enjoy the holiday with the members.
- Ease of booking for members- they book everything with SCT rather than having to worry about booking many different elements themselves with various suppliers
- This estimated quote is based on a minimum number of 10 paying persons booking the tour (approx. 5-6 bedrooms) – a supplement may apply if numbers fall below this
9 day/8 night tour. Return overnight cruise ferries. Six nights at 3 or 4 star hotels
The trip is limited to 20 participants, 10 to 15 cars, so please register your interest soon.
Contact email@example.com to register for an invitation.