Since the 8 Series launch before Christmas (where a number of members cars were on show at Cooper Sunderland) I have been discussing with them how to further the relationship between the NE Region and Cooper Sunderland BMW. As a result the first joint event will be taking place on 24th March 2019. The agenda for the day is:
- 1000hrs - Members arrive and are greeted by the reception team and Dean Lamb (BMW New Car Sales Executive)
- 1015hrs-1030hrs - Brief introduction refreshments (Hosted in the Boardroom)
- 1030hrs-1300hrs - Test drives of the allocated vehicles. The following test drive cars will hopefully be available to us - M5, The 8, i8, i3, M4CS, X5, New Z4 and New 3 Series (if on site)
- 1300hrs - Closing Address and BMW Car Club departs
Joseph Gibbons (BMW Genius) will also be helping us on the day and allocating all drives of the cars. All cars will be booked out on the dealership DCM system and all drivers will be required to sign documentation to reflect the required test drives. All members wishing to drive one of the cars must comply with the following requirements:
- Valid in date Driving Licence and BMWCCGB membership card
- No more than 6 Penalty Points
- Over 25 years old.
We will meet at Cooper Sunderland BMW, Boldon Business Park, Tyne & Wear NE36 0BQ at 10:00am on the 24th March 2019. To keep track of numbers please notify me at firstname.lastname@example.org if you wish to attend, and remember to bring your Driving Licence and BMWCCGB membership card on the day.