The Jurassic Coast Tour is confirmed to be taking place on the first weekend of June for 2 nights consisting of:
- Arrival Friday 1st June 2018.
- 2 night stay at The Maritime Hotel, Portland.http://www.maritimehotelportland.co.uk
- The 3.5-star Portland hotel with FREE parking, is perfect for your car owners meeting.
- All 48 rooms offer FREE WiFi, room service, and flat-screen TVs with digital channels. Guests will also find coffee makers, hair dryers, and safes.
- The venue has it's own Bar/Lounge & Restaurant and a rooftop terrace.
- Additionally, spa services, and a garden are onsite.
- Based on two people sharing a Double room.
- Bed & breakfast.
- Evening meal on Saturday. Three course set menu at the hotel.
- Jurassic Tour, taking in Lulworth Cove, Durdledor Beach
- Rage Buggies & Archery on Saturday - Archery PLUS Rage Buggies. Each event lasts approx 1 hr. For a group of 20 people, you will be split into group A & B. Group A will do Buggies, followed by Archery. And vice versa for Group B. Each event is scored so that you can include a competitive element is needs be. Catering van on site.
Prices are for standard rooms only. Upgrades to Seaview rooms available.
Tour Start time
9am Saturday at Portland Lighthouse.
What to bring
The hotel has a spa!
Please call Jasmine at the club office on 01970 267989 or feel free to contact Jamal for any further information.
As always, thank you for the continued support.