Notice of Annual General Meeting for the year ended 31st December 2015
Notice is hereby given that the 34th Annual General Meeting of the Company will be held on Saturday 7th May at IWM- Duxford, Cambridge CB22 4QR at 11.30am to start 12.00 p.m.
It is intended that the following business will be conducted at the meeting:
- To receive the National Committee’s Report
- To receive and consider the Directors’ Report and the Audited Accounts of the company for the year ended 31st December 2015, and the Report of the Auditors thereon.
Copies of these will be available from the Club Office on request.
- a) Howard Walker will be retiring by rotation, but is happy to stand for re-election.
b) To ratify the appointment of Club Members co-opted to the National Committee.
c) To consider any proposals that may have been received for election of any other person as a director.
4. To consider the appointment of Auditors to the company for the coming year.
5. To authorise the Directors to fix the remuneration of the auditors.
6. To transact any other ordinary business of the company.
Copies of the Report of the 2015 AGM are available either by email or hard copy on request from the Club Office.
** Entrance to the museum is free for the day**
By Order of the Board
BMW Car Club (Great Britain) Limited
Registered Office: Unit 5h, Glan Y Afon, Aberystwyth, SY23 3JQ