BMWccGB Trackday Register in conjunction with the Scottish Region has booked a track day at Knockhill Circuit on 4th Aug 2017. This is a fantastic opportunity to drive your car in our local circuit! More details are on the forum
- This is an open pit lane track day.
- Entrants will not be allowed on track unless they have attended the briefing.
- Crash hemets are compulsary
- Noise levels will be checked.
- Open to non-BMW drivers
- No previous experience required.
- ARDS instructors available.
Tickets will be on sale on line by clicking on the ticket icon when shown on this page above right under Tickets and Products.
Please note from now on that all telephone bookings and payments will be handled by Lucy, Alex or Michelle in our club office on: 01970 267989
All drivers £199.00 - members and non-members as this is the first track day at this venue.
Passengers pay on the day.
Limited to 50 Spaces
When you make your booking we will need
- Drivers name and email address
- Drivers contact number
- Vehicle details
- Payment in full
If you order on line, fields for this information is on the order form.
Scottish Region Chairperson