The BMW Car Club Ltd GB will once again host the National Festival in 2017.
Following on from our Centenary year, we want this year to be bigger and better, making it a day not to be missed for all Car Club members, BMW enthusiasts, car enthusiasts and the general public.
ADVANCED TICKETS HAVE NOW ENDED
if you forgot to buy your tickets you can still purchase a ticket at the gate.
- Guests from Forums will also be catered for in their own reserved parking areas subject to advance ticket sales.
- This year we are attempting to bring any drivers of BMW or BMW MINI - members or not arriving on the day as general public into the mix with another dedicated parking area. If we have any tickets for this area left on the day, we will be at the gate handing out passes to park there. First come first served and when they are gone they are gone!
- Our goal is to engage as many enthusiasts of the marque in our special day and to get as many cars of interest as possible, with their owners, across our spectacular new display ramp with interviews from our Presenter and Raconteur, Steve Deeks.
- This year’s event promises to have a different feel from previous years and is taking on a little bit of a Bavarian theme with live music from a genuine Oompah Band and some typical German fare - Wurst mit pommes und Weissbier.
Come along and support either your Regional or Register display and enjoy the festivities with all of the other visiting Regions, Registers & Forums.
Launching at this year’s event will be a new annual feature – Straight Six Magazine – Featured Car of the Year – In future years will be a reader’s choice, however this year’s selection is a result of a much expressed popular opinion – come along to the Car Club Village and see for yourselves!
- The Car Club Village will be offering a place to sit and chat, to meet with fellow enthusiasts, to sign up new members with our event specials and for some new merchandise offerings, as well as to exchange your vouchers for tickets for our Prize Draw ( you can also buy more to increase your chances to win ) and also for our traditional much loved tombola with prizes donated by our trade stands etc.
- Also new for this year will be our Motorsports Village complete with rolling road / dyno which will be available to anyone who wants to check out their power and torque curves.
- The next generation of budding BMW owners / drivers will be catered for with a bouncy castle, face painting, glitter tattoos and a caricature artist will be available all day for a single or family unique memento of the 2017 Festival.
- Trade Stands will be on site covering a broad range of products from Brakes, Exhausts, Tuning Packages, Detailing Products, Leather care and restoration, all manner of accessories and goodies and a unique vehicle lifting system for use in any garage.
- Pirrelli and BMW Car Club Insurance will both be available on the day to promote their own unique product offerings to Club Members.
- We look forward to seeing you on the 13th August or at our Concours event at Ettington Chase on the 12th ( preferably both ) where each class will compete, and winners will be announced on Sunday at Gaydon with the competing and winning cars on being on display throughout both days with their own dedicated parking zone.
- Please come along in your Historic, Classic, ALPINA, E-series, F-series, G-series, i-series, M-series, X-series, Z-series or MINI and enjoy the day!
If you are interested in attending this prestige event, member's tickets can bought here or if you need any more information please contact us at the office for more details on email@example.com
If are interested in trading at the show please click here.