Letter from The Alzheimer's Society:
Thank you for deciding to raise much-needed funds for Alzheimer’s Society and choosing us as BMW Car Club’s Charity of the Year.
As you may know, 850,000 people live with dementia in the UK alone with numbers predicted to rise to over two million by 2051. Alzheimer's Society provides information and support for people with all forms of dementia and those who care for them. We run quality care services, fund research, advise professionals and campaign for improved health and social care and greater public understanding of dementia.
Support from people taking part in fundraising will help to ensure that our valuable work continues. We are therefore delighted that you are supporting us in this way.
Below are a few things to help you get started;
- Download a Fundraising Guide for lots of fundraising ideas and advice on how to keep your event safe and legal.
- Use our online poster maker tool to promote your fundraising in your local area and online.
- Bacs information for sending money to us.-see form below.
- Attached is an order form to order items such as leaflets, balloons and more. Please post your order to the address on the bottom of this email.
- Download a sponsorship form for friends and family who might want to sponsor you offline.
- Download and print your own bunting to add some colour to your fundraising
After your fundraising, do let us know how you got on and if you have any photos, we’d love to see them!
Thank you, once again, for your valued support. If you have any queries, please do not hesitate to contact your local Community Fundraiser, Mussara Jabeen on 07525 403826 or by email on Mussara.Jabeen@alzheimers.org.uk
When contacting the Society, please include your supporter number: PV 2611767.
Best wishes and good luck with all your fundraising!
Regional Fundraising Support Officer – Central Region
7-9 Olton Wharf
T: 07734 779725